Be Present


It's the final day of 2016 and at a time when everyone seems to be making resolutions for the new year I can only think of one thing to be conscious of - being present.

There really is no other way to be. If we are not present then we are not existing to our fullest potential. The only thing for sure is now. It is in each and every moment that we have and not a second more. Sure we can make plans and have goals and hopes for our future, but if we are always wanting and always waiting, then we aren't really living.

So in 2017 I am going to strive to be more present. I won't always succeed. I'll still over-think things and be anxious and have fears and complain about things I don't have - I am human. But I will strive, I will remind myself and try really, really hard to be present.


Popular Posts